Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Blog

It seems everyone that I ride with has their own blogs going and is a really cool way of keeping up with things and such so wanted to give this a try myself. Not sure who if any friends or family will make their way to this site but it may seem a little drab until I get the hang of this stuff.

Less than 24 hours to stump jump race and getting psyched. Having only been riding less than a year this is just my second event and I seem to be getting all anxious and nervous again. I thought that just happened the first time at race to the river because it was my first ever race, but nope already that way again a whole day before the event - geeze.

2 comments:

Jason said...

See you at Stumpjump!

hammernails said...

Welcome to racing! My heart flutters and runs around 135 bpm average standing at the start line. I always wake up early the day of, ready to roll. That is what make all the riding we do even more fun. Can't wait to read your report on the race. Way to go starting in Sport, it is never easy. You just have to keep that kill'em attitude until the end.